UPDATE ON POLICE RECRUITMENT 2016
For those that applied for the 2016 Nigerian Police Force 2016 special recruitment, here is an update:
The exercise is scheduled for June 6th 2016 simultaneously across the federation; this is to avoid political, nepotism and undue interference and a transparent process. Be informed however that only candidate who is successful from the screening will contacted for the exercise.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Check the mail box used in filling your online form regularly beginning from this week as mails will be sent to successful candidates.
- Check also your phone for messages from the Police recruitment council.
- A computerized selection was done by the Police Service Commission to streamline the over subscribed process, incomplete data’s, suspicious age declaration, school qualification obtained etc were part of what the process addressed.
- Only those invited for the said day for the category applied will be considered to avoid roundness.
- All contacted candidates will have to face a special recruitment committee comprising representative of the Federal Character Commission, Police Service Commission, Senior Police officers and command PPRO.
- Candidates will undergo aptitude test, physical checkups, eye, deformities and bot belle, chest, height and measurement tests.
- ASP and inspectorate cadres will terminate their screening at Force Headquarters while the specialist will be tested based on their skills at the zonal level.
Good luck to the successful and shortlisted candidates.