Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between employme.ng, (“employme.ng” or “us” or “our”) and you (“User” or “you” or “your”).
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the packages and services made available by employme.ng (collectively, the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you can at this point refrain from further usage of whatever services you are about entering into on our site.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of employme.com.ng or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
Use of communication services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large, with a particular person, or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, publish, send and/or receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. employme.com.ng is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time at employme.com.ng’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions
- Electronic Communication
Visiting, subscribing and sending mails to employme.ng you consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Third Party product and services
employme.com.ng may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing.
- The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by employme.com.ng (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
- Users of employme.com.ng agree to respect the intellectual property rights of other users and of other people, brands, and companies. employme.com.ng will not be held liable for any copyright, defamation, trademark, or trade name issues. Users expressly agree that they will be solely responsible for all such copyright, defamation, trademark, or trade name liabilities created through their use of employme.com.ng.
- Account Eligibility
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are above 18 years. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on your records with us. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information on your account is accurate, correct and complete at all times. employme.com.ng and its partner sites absolve itself from any wrongful information imputed by you, Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
Payment and paid services
Certain software and services offered by employme.com.ng are made available to users on a paid basis. Users that choose to use paid services agree to the following additional terms and conditions. employme.com.ng reserves the right to change, modify, or append services and the pricing for those services at any time. With any change in pricing, the customer will be notified of such change and the change will only take effect upon the next billing cycle.
There is a ‘No refund policy’ once payment is effected however, it is the responsibility of employme.com.ng to see that details for which payments were made are met within human possible best. We offer no guarantees for life, employment and opportunity what we hope to project as an organization is to increase interest, invite and awareness once subscribed to our paid services.
Any taxes due on services shall be paid by Customer. If the customer is exempt from otherwise applicable taxes, Customer must submit its tax identification number (TIN) and exemption certificate to employme.com.ng for review before the start of paid services.
employme.com.ng may cancel orders for any reason. Some common situations in which orders are cancelled may include pricing errors, availability issues, or credit card payments that are declined by the issuing financial institution.
Customer agrees to compensate employme.com.ng for its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, incurred in the collection of payments and the enforcing of its rights under this agreement. Overdue and delinquent payments for any and all services may incur an interest charge on the outstanding balance of the lesser of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by law.
With respect to any paid or free service offered, employme.com.ng will have no specific responsibility with respect to the veracity of applicant resumes, applicant interview or work performance, suitability before or after hire, and will not be legally liable in any negotiations or discussion with respect to the hiring, promoting, disciplining, firing or relocating of such applicant later employed by Client.
Any and all assessment and resume reviewing services by Recruiter are provided as optional, value added services to Client and Recruiter shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies, disparities, or misrepresentations. Formal assessment and pre-hire services are not provided unless specifically paid for as an optional service. Any and all assessment services are not an exhaustive check of employment, education and other background information.