Are you an International student who is looking to acquire a Scholarship program in Finland?
The University Of Helsinki, Finland is offering International Scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a masters degree program at the Institution.
The aim is to create a rich and diverse learning environment at the University of Helsinki.
Application Deadline: 12th January, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Finland
Eligible Field of Study: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries, who do not have a permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area, are liable for these fees.
Value of Scholarships:
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study Grant (10 000 EUR)
Tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 euros.
Eligibility: All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Helsinki
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.