In anticipation to the upcoming 2017 NDLEA Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2017 recruitment exercise.
Before applying for the NDLEA Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- NDLEA Recruitment Application Instruction – NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2017.
- Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal opens in July on their homepage here
Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
Microsoft Office tools: Training and Certification 2017: Register today!
Below are Documents to be submitted for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2017:
- A comprehensive CV.
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License.
- A recent Passport (sized) Photograph.
Interested members of EmployMe Nigeria or the reading public who wish to apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2017, should contact our team via email@example.com