The 2017|18 official membership for Nigeria’s first network for professionals is now open. This season’s intake, the third since EmployMe.com opened its Nigerian arm www.employme.ng. Read opening here
It is the objective of Employme Nigeria to build a network of employable Nigerians and also protect them through job search, employability and in their job places. Over the past years, members’ growth and results are indication that the objectives are being met.
- Over 68% of members are currently employed.
- 16% of out of work members are currently consulting.
- Over 52% of members now have professional certification.
- 4 in 5 members have had job interviews/invite in 1st 60 days.
- Members have had trainings, seminar internship etc to improve employability.
- In 2016, 31 cases of unfair dismissal were resolved in member’s favor.
- 92% of New members now have professional CV.
- 31% of members are listed on our website, thereby opening chances of being seen by prospective employers.
In 2018, we hope to achieve more and most importantly make more and more Nigerians employable and gain access to good paying jobs. Our training arm – www.elearning.employme.ng recently launched it’s online platform aimed at giving access to learning to Nigerians wherever they may be. The E-learning hope to bring tech skills to over 2m Nigerians by 2020.
Benefits of membership include, access to jobs, workshops, training and certification to increase employability. HR/Career advisory services, salary advance schemes, protection at work place, compensation and general labour litigation services amongst others.
Membership is open to Nigerians, the unemployed corpers, recent graduates, students, undergraduate, and the employed, business owners. Click here to download membership file, details and categories.