It’s nearly the end of the year and we’ve not had a CV rewrite window, howbeit?!! better late than never though….
Here’s our FREE CV rewrite for EmployMe Nigeria members this October
Knowing the difficulty articulating an interview inviting resume by Nigerian graduates, which have been a huge contributing factor to the seeming lack of employable graduates, EmployMe Nigeria decided in 2016 to introduce a bi annual CV rewrite program. Two months in a year (usually within six months apart) our CV rewrite enables members of EmployMe Nigeria re-jig their resumes. It is expected of career professionals, job seekers, corpers, recent graduates and undergraduates to update their CV’s with new additions or professional attainment as one progress on their career path. On the other hand, our CV department constantly researches and evolves new updates in the HR world with regards to job application, CV requirement and new technological innovations in recruiting. To non members however, this window also allows for interested members of the public have a complete CV rewrite at a discounted fee.
CV rewrite October 2018 edition
With back to back trainings and certifications since the beginning of the year, the clamor for a CV rewrite becomes more than needed now as members, students at our programs now have new milestones, career development to add to their resumes. To this end, the month of October will see our first CV rewrite for 2018. The rewrite details and categories are:
– Members of EmployMe Nigeria – FREE
– Graduate level and or less than 5 years work experience in current CV – N2, 900
– 5+ years to managerial level CV rewrite – N7, 000
Become a certified customer service professional, attend the Customer Service Skills training in November click HERE
Two key features will be added to participant’s resumes in this CV rewrite:
- A clickable web link customized with your name linked to your LinkedIn account, this enables recruiting manager have a preview or go directly to your LinkedIn page from your resume.
- Keywords optimization to enable your CV go through the applicants tracking system (ATS) which is the software top brands and recruiting agencies use in sieving CVs not tailored to the job advertized.
FACT: Over 75% of participants from November 2017 exercise were invited for interviews after submitting their revamped CV with over 48% of the 75% now gainfully employed. Read testimonies
‘No matter how educationally sound, physically presentable and orally articulate you are, without a consummate professional CV…forget being invited for that job interview’
To participate in this month’s CV rewrite, members should send their current resume with their membership ID no to firstname.lastname@example.org
For non members looking to take advantage of this offer to rewrite their CV, contact the CV department via: Call/whatsapp: 0708 555 6666 or email@example.com
Upcoming training and certification programmes for the remainder of 2018
* Customer Service Skills: November 15 – 17, 2018
* Microsoft Office Master Class: December 13 – 15, 2018
for details: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0708 555 6666