After two hugely successful edition in 2018, The Travel Consultant Program – 2019 edition will start off in Lagos across 5 weekends from weekend of March 30th – April 13th, 2019.
Over 80 participants at both editions of 2018 (March-April and July-September, 2018) on three key benefits from the program:
- Ticketing and reservation officers
- Work from home travel consultants.
- Registered travel agency.
Suffice to say participants got full value for money and have gone ahead to doing great things in the travels and tours industry. Biggest success story from the training is WAYFARE TRAVELS. From a mere interest in the travel industry in January 2018 to now being a full fledge travel and tour company with client base of over 500 within 6 months of take off.
For 2019, new features and overall development of the program affords participants more benefits and faster introduction into the travel industry.
Key benefits for 2019 participants:
- Three (3) training certificates – Participants will get the training certificate for the program and extra training and certification from GDS; Sabre and Amadeus.
- Internship – Depending on program intent, participants will get minimum of 30 days internship at partner travel agencies Victory Travels & Tours. and other agencies.
- NANTA Membership – Depending on program intent, participants will be helped in processing registration and membership of National Association of Nigerian Travel Agencies (NANTA).
- Digital Marketing Training – Depending on program intent, participants will also attend a one day training on how to leverage social media (and online) in starting up your own travel firm.