The 1st Quarter 2017 training and certification on customer service skills a prerequisite to being a certified customer service professional is scheduled for the weekends of 10-11 and 17-18 of March 2017.
The training organized by EmployMe Nigeria (HR & E-learning) and Event plus Ent Concept Ltd in partnership with a host of other companies, with technical training support by one of Nigeria’s leading telecom operator reputed for excellent customer care delivery is tailored towards personnel in customer relationship management. Six National companies, One International company and host of small and medium scale enterprises will be recruiting fresh level graduates at the training with more opportunities for internship engagement.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
- Job seekers who wish to take up career in customer relationship management, office administration and as call centre agents, telemarketers etc.
- Employed personnel in Administration, customer care, front office, call centre and telemarketing agents who wish to update and acquire latest customer service skills.
- Companies looking to update and enlist their staff in the above listed field for refresher studies and understanding of latest service skills in customer/ client management.
- Students who seek a career path and understanding of customer service and it skill requirement.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve performance.
- Participants will be updated on latest softwares, application and tech platforms in customer service.
- Participants will learn updated version and standards in E – Customer care, Telephony Customer Care, and Social Media Customer Care etiquettes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Course Fee: Training fee is N9,900 (Nine Thousand and Nine Hundred Naira) per participant. (Fees include course materials, e-book, lunch, examination materials and certificate).
Payment Details: Payment should be made into any of the following Accounts:
Event Plus Entertainment, Concept LTD
3463 003 002
Chelsea Focus International LTD
00 22 517 360
- After payment, details should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and via text message/whatsapp to 0708 555 6666.
- A confirmation via email and message/whatsapp will be sent with your reservation details for the training.
EmployMe Nigeria certificate on customer service skill is ranked amongst the best in the industry and is highly regarded by the business and HR community.