The 1st diet of 2018 of customer service skills training and certification programme will hold Easter weekend, March 29th – 31st 2018.
The certification event, held twice yearly is in its 3rd year and with new innovations and improved offer to help customer service advocates with modern tools in addressing and providing a rewarding customer service experience to an ever increasing clients. The training and certification programme introduces interested Nigerians who wish to take up customer service as a professional career to the ethics, basics and ultimately certification that confirms successful candidates as customer service professionals.
In both diets of 2017 (March and November),209 were certified,16 companies participated over 57% were fully employed after the training. In all…72% now employed directly or indirectly as a result of both
diet. For 2018, the stakes will undoubtedly be higher; more companies embracing a service driven culture now turns to this programme as a hunting ground for customer service professionals.
The scope of this year’s editions will see an improvement from last years, in November diet, the online portal was introduced, were participants had access to tutorials and training materials 14 days prior to the meet up the the training centre. This year, the portal opens to would be participants upon registration with more content online, new modules will be added and the programme meet up increased from 2 days to 3 days.
The training, organized by EmployMe Nigeria (HR & E-learning) and Event plus Ent Concept Ltd in partnership with a host of other companies, with technical training support by Airtel is tailored towards personnel in customer relationship management. Six National companies, one international company and host of small and medium scale enterprises will be recruiting fresh level graduates at the training with more opportunities for internship engagement.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
- Job seekers who wish to take up career in customer relationship management, office administration and as call centre agents, telemarketers etc.
- Employed personnel in Administration, customer care, front office, call centre and telemarketing agents who wish to update and acquire latest customer service skills.
- Companies looking to update and enlist their staff in the above listed field for refresher studies and understanding of latest service skills in customer/ client management.
- Students who seek a career path and understanding of customer service and it skill requirement.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve performance.
- Participants will learn updated version and standards in E – customer care, telephony customer care, and social media customer care etiquette.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Interested participants (individual and organizations) should send a mail, requesting for slot (please indicate number of slots for multiple bookings) to email@example.com
Seats for the training is limited and will be on first come, first served basis. Are you a job seeker, undergraduate, corper, looking to upgrade job skills, gain professional certification this programme will surely advance and upscale you. Make plans to attend.
Training fee is pegged at #20,000 per participant. (Fees include course materials, ebook, examination materials and certificate).