The 2nd Quarter 2018 training and certification of prospective customer service professionals comes up May 24-26, 2018 at Lagos e-learning centre.
The Customer Service Skills; Training & Certification programme introduces interested Nigerians to a career in customer service beyond telephony or call centre operations. The programme introduces participants who wish to take up customer service as a professional career to the basics, ethics and ultimately certification that confirms successful candidate as customer service professionals. Certification as a customer service professional, opens a career in administration, customer service, management, front desk/line administration, secretarial and more.
This quarter’s edition tagged: Customer service is not a department but an attitude aims to constantly enshrine in our business culture an attitude of commitment to service delivery from ground zero up to the long business, production and management chain.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
- Job seekers who wish to take up career in customer relationship management , office administration and as call centre agents, telemarketers etc.
- Employed personnel in administration, customer care, front office, call centre and telemarketing agents who wish to update and acquire latest customer service skills.
- Companies looking to update and enlist their staff in the above listed field for refresher studies and understanding of latest service skills in customer/ client management.
- Student who seek a career path and understanding of customer service and it skill requirement.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- Participants will learn customer service skills to help improve performance.
- Participants will learn updated version and standards in E-customer care, telephony customer care and social media customer care etiquettes.
This training, is jointly organized by EmployMe Nigeria (HR & E-learning) and Event plus Entertainment Concept Ltd in partnership with a host of other companies. Technical training by CS department Airtel. In all, companies, start ups, consulting and recruiting firms participating in this edition is expected to exceed 20. So far, over 62% of participants from previous edition have been employed directly or indirectly as a result of this CSS program.
Duration: 14 days online and 3 days’ offline.
Cost: Training and certification fee is pegged at N20, 000 per participant. (Fees include; course materials, eBooks, examination materials and certificate).